Sales Office Coordinator - Richmond, VA - Hybrid
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator for our office/warehouse location in Richmond, VA. This is a great opportunity for a talented high achiever, ideally with experience in supporting a sales and service organization. This is hybrid position.
JASA Packaging Solutions is a leader in providing complete weighing and packaging lines and standalone packaging machinesfor the fruit & vegetable industry. The company stands for innovation, quality, and flexibility in packaging technology and works closely with our customers on development and innovation. JASA is a global company with offices in Europe and North America. Our headquarters are in the Netherlands and the US location is in Richmond, VA. Company website https://www.jasapackaging.com.
As the sales office coordinator, you will fulfill a strategically important position within the sales team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales support operations, including providing customer service, the coordination of logistics functions, inventory control and purchasing functions, assisting with regularity compliance, as well as other administrative duties. You will be working/interfacing with peers in sales & field service in the U.S. as well as with peers at the company’s headquarters in the Netherlands. This position will require good communications- and analytical skills, as well as strong Excel skills.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process sales data and generate sales reports. Maintain customer- and product specific sales data.
- Receive, review, process, and confirm orders. Create purchase orders and sales contracts.
- Maintain up-to-date records in the CRM system.
- Issue invoices, document new project inquiries from new and existing customers. Maintain database in CRM system with new client company information. Create customer contact reports.
- Provide quotations to customers. Address customer requests and issues in a timely manner.
- Perform any other sales support functions and assist Management as required.
- Perform logistics functions. To track and coordinate shipments, effectively communicate with suppliers, forwarders, brokers, customers, customs- and warehouse representatives.
- Support inventory functions by consolidation of the physical inventory and company inventory from sales, shipping, and production records.
- Prepare list of products, materials, and parts necessary. Troubleshoot inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation for trade shows, conferences, and other promotional opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- A hybrid position with the possibility to work flexible hours.
- Great career opportunity with a family oriented and growing international company.
- Associates degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a sales back-office setting including customer service and inside sales operations.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (English).
- Experience utilizing a CRM system. Experience with HubSpot would be a big plus.
- Good Microsoft Windows- and Microsoft Office skills. Excellent Excel skills are required.
- Quick learner and able to adapt to new working environment.
- Self-starter, motivated by working independently and work with remote colleagues.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to analyze and use various documents (contracts, purchase orders, etc.).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.