Privacy statement JASA Packaging Solutions
JASA Packaging Solutions, hereinafter referred to as: JASA, considers careful handling of personal data of big importance. JASA securely processes and stores personal data.
In processing this data, JASA adheres to the requirements set by the Personal Data Protection Act.
In this privacy statement, JASA explains which personal data it collects, uses and for what purpose.
JASA recommends that you read this privacy statement carefully.
Article 1. General
- This privacy statement applies to all visits to the website www.jasa.nl and it's subsidairy pages (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") by you.
Article 2. Collection and use of personal data
- In order to provide you with the best possible service, JASA is implied to store your personal data.
- If you use the Website and the contact form on the Website, JASA stores the following personal information about you:
- Data that JASA stores based on your use of the Website. JASA, for example, collects your IP address and the type of browser you use, at the same time JASA stores the time and date when visiting the Website together with the way how you use the Website.
- The data that you enter on the contact form, being: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, and your message. JASA collects this personal data in order to respond to questions that you send to JASA through the Website.
- With your explicit permission, JASA uses personal data to inform you about special offers and promotions through a newsletter. The newsletter contains a link that you can use to immediately unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Article 3. Transference of data to third parties
- Except of transfer as mentioned in this privacy statement, JASA will not provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit permission.
- JASA may engage third parties who, under its supervision, carry out the processing of personal data specified in this privacy statement. These processors always act under the responsibility of JASA and may not carry out their own processing of personal data.
Article 4. Cookies
- Through the website, cookies are placed provided by the American company Google as part of the "Google Analytics" service. JASA uses this service to keep track of, and obtain reports on, how you use the services offered. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. JASA has entered into a processor agreement with Google, thereby prohibiting Google from using the obtained analytics information for other Google services. JASA also has disabled forwarding of IP addresses to Google via analytics.
Article 5. Third-party websites and services
- This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to the Website through links. JASA cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable and/or safe way. JASA advises you to carefully read the privacy statement of such third-party websites before using such websites.
Article 6. Change / deletion of personal data
- You have the right to view, correct, supplement and / or request the removal, destruction and shielding of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- If you want to exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, if you have questions about the use of the mentioned rights or about this privacy statement, you can contact JASA via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7. Security
- JASA uses a secure and encrypted SSL connection to secure the Website and the Software. You can see this in the browser by the URL in the address bar, which starts with https.
Article 8. Changes to the privacy statement
- JASA has the right to change this privacy statement at all time.
- If JASA should decide to change this privacy statement, these changes will be included directly in the privacy statement. JASA will notify you of changes during a period of three months, by means of a mention on the Website, as well as by sending you an email.